Aj, necesito decirles q los amo mucho t.t daaale (?). Estoy escuchando lying live y el faster faster del público ese fue re pobre xD pongale mas ganas viteh.
Things are shaping up to be pretty odd, little deaths in musical beds, so it seems i’m someone i’ve never met (8). Yaaay :D. Askjasajs los amo, hola.
BRENDOOOON, vos me vas a matar, o sea, vos viste lo que sos?! Viste la cara de tarado q tenes? No? Bueno, mirate:
O SEA, HAHAHAHA. Ahre xD. Jesus fuck, cuanto te amo miamor(L) sos el más lindo. Aunque seas medio lelo (medio? Se..) His eyes were dark and intriguing, and once they caught your gaze, there was no going back.
Don’t ask me when I fell in love with Brendon Urie; I wouldn’t be able to tell you.
I realise how badly I want to be with Brendon.
I realise how badly I want to be with Brendon.
That big, beautiful, genuine smile.Brendon Urie thrust his hands into my chest and took hold of my heart, stole my heart, and refused to let go.
I’ve never had a problem with him owning my heart.
I don’t blame him, I can’t blame him.
how can I not blame him?
But even though Brendon Urie was the one who pushed me, he was always the one there to catch me.
The way Brendon Urie was just... perfect.
I want to tell him that I scare myself with how deeply I care for him; I want him to know that he is my everything.
I hate the whole situation, but I can’t get myself out of it because I love Brendon. I love him so much.
He is everything I hate and love at the same time. He is everything I don’t understand, but want more than anything to understand.
If i just stayed away from Brendon, he wouldn’t have been able to steal my heart. He wouldn’t have had such a strong hold on me.
I’ve let myself fall in love with him, I care for him more than I care for anyone I knew, or had ever know.
You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.I don’t hate you. That’s why it hurts so much. I can’t hate you.
I couldn’t leave you. I love you.
You’re the last person in the world I want to be hurting.
You make things better for me.
Desperately seeking comfort from the person who was causing me to need comfort.
I wish things could be easier
I wish I could make the world disappear so it would just be you and me, and things could be perfect
You can’t help who you fall in love with.
Sometimes I even cry just thinking about how much everything just hurt.
I want to stay.
The situation is hard for me,
I worry about you and I care about you and I can’t help it.
I still refuse to back down, refuse to give up on him
You can’t understand because you’re not in my shoes.I want to tell him that it is all his fault.
I guess we’re all just victims of ourselves; victims of our thoughts and feelings and desires.
I just want Brendon to come and sit with me, wrap his arms around me, keep me warm and safe.