Hace 1 año
06 diciembre, 2008
'Bananapants had to leave this morning and get to work writing a new record and so now I am all alone and sad. I will admit I am slightly spoiled and I would keep him around me all the time, but inside my heart I know he needs to go, and needs to work and even though he is sad to leave me, I know he is also excited to go. Which sucks. I wish I was the most exciting thing in him life but I will always be #2, and thats okay, and not okay at the same time. We did have a blast and have a great xmas card coming soon, featuring little hobo and a bananasuit.I will be all alone for xmas and new years this year and thats sort of crappy. But I'll have best friend I phone with me so I guess thats okay. Amazing. Speaking of a bananapants, I got my order of the book/dvd a few days ago and then we went out to celebrate for me to show it off and him to blush. But honestly, I love that book, I think it is so organic and I think Shane is sooooo talented. I love it so much and I think it is something really special in a world of superficial head-honhco big movie/blockbuster/mtv bullcrap. They had this idea, they made it themselves and its just so rad. I am one proud girl. I am even in a pic! I didn't even know until I saw it. That was a really fun day in Chicago that Cassie and I were on tour and hanging out, we just went exploring and it was cool. Love it.'