skip to main | skip to sidebar

CANCIÓN LLEVAME LEJOS

donde nadie se acuerde de mi ;

01 diciembre, 2008

Publicado por one and lonely. en 16:36
Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio

Mi lista de blogs

  • We're So Blogging
    Hace 1 año
  • The William Beckett
    Hace 4 años
  • highkicksandhighhopes
    Hace 14 años
  • no soy tu mamá
    Hace 14 años
  • El cliente NUNCA tiene la razón
    Hace 15 años
  • Elige tu propia desgracia
    Hace 15 años
  • Por qué
    Hace 16 años
  • bden
    Hace 16 años
  • destination: setting sun.
    Hace 17 años
  • She makes my life end and my head spin.
  • Welcome to Muffinland
  • Me Quejo
  • current occupation: selling fire in hell
  • La despensa del HUMOR
  • De kat iz ander de teible

urie

urie

ross

ross

smith

smith

walker

walker

still the same band

still the same band

Wentz

Wentz

Archivo del blog

  • ►  2009 (57)
    • ►  julio (1)
    • ►  mayo (6)
    • ►  abril (2)
    • ►  marzo (14)
    • ►  febrero (11)
    • ►  enero (23)
  • ▼  2008 (128)
    • ▼  diciembre (35)
      • the one who gave up on you hates brendon fucking u...
      • Aunque sois dos signos opuestos, la atracción ent...
      • cabezon e intolerante.
      • TE ODIO, ESO PASA. y vos me odias a mi, porque yo ...
      • Everytime I think of youI know we have to meetI ju...
      • Mis 100 verdades
      • Old and good times.
      • Show me love then. Show me care. Show me something...
      • It´s two hearts livingIn two separate worlds
      • A mi me quieren hacer creer q estoy loca. Cuando e...
      • Hello. I am William Beckett. This is my blog
      • *intenta ignorar lo obvio* AKSJKASASHNAJKSAKJSIOSA...
      • Agree. They can
      • how could you swallow me again?
      • lALAN
      • maybe both.
      • LOVE?
      • Dying.
      • the world's a broken bone
      • weird
      • 'Bananapants had to leave this morning and get to ...
      • 'OMG Brendon Urie you're so hoot i love youuu!' 'o...
      • La noxuz
      • porque tenia ganas de subir fotos de ese día.
      • All these other guys are fools I look at them and ...
      • I never wanna say it's love but it's really what I...
      • "I try to think of the person who's worked an eigh...
      • Lo bueno se hace esperar.Lo bueno...¿se hace esperar?
      • Gabay ftw
      • 1. ¿Qué hora es?: como las 4 y cuarto de la matina...
      • HAHAHAHA
      • maybe i'm just lying.
      • believe in me, cause I believe in you tonight.
      • la puta que te parió.
      • Sin título
    • ►  noviembre (58)
    • ►  octubre (1)
    • ►  septiembre (16)
    • ►  agosto (16)
    • ►  abril (2)

Datos personales

Mi foto
one and lonely.
I got troubled thoughts and the self-esteem to match .
Ver todo mi perfil